Custodian (temp. 19 hrs.week)
|September 25, 2012 - October 09, 2012|
|Salary Range:||$11.23 hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||SUMMARY OF POSITION:|
This class is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing County facilities and performing related custodial duties. Majority of work will be on an on-call basis. Experience is a must.
1. Empties wastebaskets, changes liners, and removes garbage from County facilities.
2. Vacuums offices, hallways, furniture, and vents.
3. Dusts, polishes, and/or disinfects furniture, windows, ledges, and other areas.
4. Cleans County bathrooms and lunchrooms.
5. Operates equipment to clean floors and carpets in County facilities.
|Qualifications:||LICENSING or CERTIFICATIONS:|
Valid MI Driverís License and a good driving record.
1. High School Diploma, or G.E.D., and ; or,
2. An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above. Previous office cleaning experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.